Sunday 14 October 2012

Gangnam Style Makes Anyone Look Good

Windsor Gangnam Style
Honestly, this is pretty awesome way to spend a night.

So the day after the Zombie Walk, I went to a Zom-B-Con to support a friend running the event for charity. It included events for the whole family, ranging from Cutest Little Zombie prizes to Best Survival Team.

Lots of brain shaped cupcakes with blood made by Boarder City Cakes.  Yum!

To top it off, the all ages portion of the events were held at The Villains' Bistro.  I have to say, the place is off the charts for all your fictional villain needs.  I love the framed pictures of all the known villains of the fantasy world, ranging from The Grinch to the old lady in the Goonies. *I forget her name and I'm lazy with Google today.  Thhhhhpppt! :P*

Captain Hindgrinder, the Zombie in Charge of the event got me kitted out with weapons and ammo.  He called me a PSY-Vivor.  *rimshot*

Aside from all that, my pictures have been slowly making their way to me.  Each day I get a few more people tagging their Zombie PSY pics that they took of me.  "Hey!  I know that guy!" then blam!  Another fan is tracked.  I hope I get pics of me as PSY of the Dead from people soon.  I'd love to see how they turned out.

Admit it.  This is an epic shot.  Bane was born in darkness, but PSY wears shades anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment