Saturday 22 September 2012

Gangnam Style Image


The Image

Psy is not the best looking dude.  He wasn't endowed with handsome chiselled looks or pretty boy flair.  He's 35 years old, short, and round.  While the body type doesn't conform to the industry standard for commercial appeal; not even for South Korea if you've ever seen their boy band videos; people still love Psy exactly the way he is.  It's even in the lyrics of Gangnam Style.  He might not be physically built, but he is socially buff and full of personality. 




As an Asian male, living in the Western world, I completely identify with this body type.  While sometimes I feel that it holds me back, I have no excuses after watching this awesome video of Gangnam Style.

Yes, I got the blue tuxedo, the bow tie AND the sunglasses altogether in a single package from http://www.etsy.com/shop/LokisWardrobe

You should check it out while supplies last.  She hand crafts the jacket and bow ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment